April 19-23, 2017
There’s no better place for quilt retreating than Shipshewana, Indiana. Nestled in Indiana Amish country, it’s the perfect place to relax, recharge and retreat. We’re excited to invite you to the Shipshewana Quilt Retreat!
The April retreat is our special time to just get away, enjoy the sights and sounds of northern Indiana while stitching to our hearts content. We sew, shop, eat lots of great food, spend time with old friends and make new ones!
We love being with everyone, sharing your projects, making new friends and stitching with treasured ones and are excited to invite you to the Shipshewana Quilt Retreat!
Retreats will be held in the Spring and Fall at the Blue Gate Garden Inn. These are the dates for the next few years:
November 8 – 12 (classes with Di Ford Hall)
April 11 – 15
October 24 – 28 or November 14 – 18 depending on teacher schedule
April 10 – 14
November 6 – 10 (classes with Bonnie Hunter)
- A group rate at the hotel – all you need to do is tell them you’re with Shipshewana Quilt Retreat
- Each room includes iron/ironing board, coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, hair dryer and free wireless internet access
- A traditional Blue Gate breakfast buffet of hot/cold food and beverages, as well as personalized omelets
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening Pizza and Ice Cream Shop open in the lobby
- Sit around the campfire and sew outside, weather permitting
- New, beautiful hot tub and pool – open until 11 PM
- Sewing anytime, day or night – work on any project you’d like from Wed. noon – Sun. 9 PM
- Coffee, tea, water, snacks
- Friday night “Show and Tell”